Boekestijn Transport Service is active in the transport of pharmaceutical goods for over 25 years, both in liquid form and pallet transport. All transports are made in accomplice with our ISO9001 and GDP certificates.
The security requirements for pharmaceutical transport have tightened considerably over the last number of years. All personnel involved in the distribution of pharmaceutical products are obliged to follow annual training in order to stay up-to-date on the latest GDP guidelines and the deployed trucks and trailers. The Pharma trailers used by Boekestijn Transport Service are all certified by TUV Pharmaserv. In this way, we can be certain they meet the most stringent requirements and standards.
Due to the overlap with our High Value and secured transport service– the transport of theft targeted goods – our drivers are well trained. Our fleet is also equipped with various security systems. For example, the trucks and trailers used for Secured Pharma Transport are equipped with GPS and alarm systems, which not only give positional information but also provide temperature control as a back-up. These vehicles are also provided with an electronic lock that can only be opened at the GPS coordinates entered before the transport, and then only with the correct pin code. All of this is monitored 24/7 from the control tower of a sister-company.
- Secured pharmaceutical transport, to both West- and East-Europe, and to Russia
- Online temperature control and alarm settings
- 24/7 location control and contact with the Control Center
- Within one hour of delivery, receipt of temperature ticket and CMR.
- Pharmaserv & TAPA-TSR 1,2,3 certified fleet.
- Continuous training – theory and on-the-job – of both drivers and office staff
If you have any questions about Pharma & Healthcare transport? Just ask Boekestijn!