Since day one, Boekestijn Transport Service has been a specialist in high value transport and theft targeted goods. This is also referred to as HVTT (High Value Theft Targeted) transport.
In 2012 Boekestijn Transport Service became the first transport company in The Netherlands to receive TAPA-TSR certification. Since 2014 we are the first company in Europe, the Middle East and Africa that also meets the revised guidelines. Being certified on all three levels means we are very versatile in the transport of high value and secured goods.
During HVTT transport, all loads are monitored 24/7 by the control tower of a sister-company. From here, the various systems on our trucks and trailers are continuously monitored. They also communicate with the driver to ensure that the transport is flawlessly carried out in accordance with all agreements.
If you have any specific questions about our capabilities or about the security measures we take, please contact us.
- 24/7 monitoring of the load, both internally and by an external service provider
- Electronic locking system on the trailers, equipped with a GPS Geo-fencing system
- Continuous training – theory and on-the-job – of both drivers and office staff
- Fully equipped fleet for all 3 TAPA-TSR levels
- Double crew in order to minimize stoppages and their associated risks
- External Security Escort.
Do you have a question about High Value & Security transport? Just ask Boekestijn!